Friday, July 07, 2006

Embarking on a new culinary adventure

As a regular reader of other food-based blogs, I've decided to stop lurking and start contributing. I'm a devoted fan of Sam Breach's Becks and Posh Nosh, so credit to her for inspiring me thusly. I'm not sure what I intend to post here or who I expect to read it, so it may end up being a repository of my own favorite recipes. Maybe the first entry will be my recipe for the divine arugula salad we've made three times in the last week. I must record the ingredients–a combination arrived at by happenstance using our trusty "refrigerator surprise" method. That way, I can recreate this salad at will when our arugula crop is ready for harvesting, a few short weeks from now.

4 Comments:

Blogger foiegraslover said...

I love it! I read every word. I can't wait to try the eggs. I am going to send to all my culinarily-inclined friends. I think that non-existant is spelled non-existent and cholesterol is cholesterol. Are you loath or loathe? I think you are loath i.e. hesitant, but that you loathe someone or something.

It's already 11:30 and I am loath to go to the Farmers' Market at this late time. Guess I'll paint or go spend $$ elsewhere. I will check your blog out more than I do Epicurious! You're the next MFKF.

11:33 AM  
Blogger cannon ball said...

Foiegraslover is a big nitty picker.
Cholesterol is indeed cholesterol.
Will take a whack at the Srummy Scramble and the Savory Arugula once the cheeses have been located.

12:08 PM  
Blogger falco348 said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:22 PM  
Blogger aliscia said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home